A student at FourC finds more than just a spacious environment for learning. The design of the building was planned to be integrated with learning and each space stimulates learning and creativity.
The campus includes:
• several science labs and technology centers;
• room Three R’s: Read, Research and Relax;
• rooms specialized for art, music and student union;
• covered and uncovered courts;
• unique furniture and materials for interactive learning;
• spacious classrooms to facilitate group activities and educational projects;
• outside classroom areas for Pre-K;
• three outside amphitheaters for presentations;
• modern industrial kitchen;
• theater with equipment and space for presentations;
• covered drop-off entrance and underground garage.
The conception of the builiding included sustainable and “Green” elements:
• natural lighting;
• thermic and acustic roof top;
• wide outside hallways for natual ventilation;
• cross ventilation in classrooms;
• rooftop rain collection and reuse of grey water for toilets;
• controlled water consumption for faucets and toilets;
• solar panels for heated water;
• green areas, gardens and orchards.
Located on Av. Affonso José Aiello, 12-50, a FourC neighbors gated communities and perserved native forests.